Join Our Team
Our team of diverse thinkers is highly communicative and collaborative, working together to make magic and move the needle.
The Total PackageTeam Member Perks
A marketing account manager acts as the main client liaison and ensures that projects are on time, within budget and achieve the strategic brand objectives. This position helps plan, coordinate and implement marketing plans and oversees creative teams who are developing projects. In addition, this position is responsible for developing new opportunities for existing partners and clients. Marketing account managers must have strong product knowledge and interpersonal skills, as they will be interacting with clients. They also must be good at anticipating clients’ needs and analyzing trends for future opportunities. Apply using the form below!
- Understands industry software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Training can be provided)
- Understands software such as SharpSpring, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, SEM Rush, and HotJar (Training will be provided)
- Understands social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and others
- Understands Wrike & Google G-Suite tools such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Analytics and Meet, Google My Business (Training will be provided)
- Understands internal software and platforms such as DEXT, 8×8, Content Cal, MediaValet and more (Training will be provided)
- Dedicates time to learn new softwares and platforms as they are implemented
- Follows production schedules and meeting deadlines for marketing projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested depending on the needs of JCW and its clients.
- Balances competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
- Recommends updates and additions to all client projects.
- Is proactive in the job, sees problems, issues or needs and works to address the issue through clear communication or problem-solving
- Required to train or take training courses to improve knowledge of the job
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 Year (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Full-time, flexible schedule